Apple and Carrot Training Treats (Dog Treats)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
New Improved Recipe
Our New Antler Bakes Training Treats are honest, pure and a truly natural biscuit for dogs. Not only are they 100% natural, highly nutritious but doubly delicious too and full of vitamins and minerals. They are baked in the UK with love and are free from all the nasties, NO shameful flavourings, flavour sprays or preservatives, no artificial colourings, sugar or salt added just wholesome ingredients that dogs love. All in a great size treat to make training easy.
Our added ground Antler has some unique and proven benefits:
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflammation from arthritic conditions.
- Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed.
After a ruff day give your friend a treat, you know they're woof it!
Ingredients: Rye Flour, Oat Flour, Jumbo Oats, Flax Seed, Vegetable Oil, Carrots, Antler powder, Garlic, Apple, Parsley, Rosemary
Analytical Constituents: Protein:10%, Moisture:10%, Oils:8%, Ash:3%, Fibre:4%
Available in two varieties, third one coming soon…….and more after that!
100g Heart shaped training treat and also available in 150g Cobb shaped biscuit
Good to know:
Carrots – Vitamins A & E for healthy skin
Apple – Vitamins C & B, antioxidants
Antler powder – For improved blood circulation
Garlic – Natural source of antioxidants
Rosemary – helps prevent bad breath
Parsley – Vitamin A & C calcium, magnesium and iron