Adult Duck, Sweet Potato & Orange (Grain Free)
A delicious high quality protein and low fat meal, Duck is quickly becoming one of the most popular recommendations by vets especially if your dog experiences allergies to other forms of meat.
Your dog will love this rich meat, not only is does it contain a generous amount of essential vitamins and minerals, it is absolutely delicious, guaranteed to get your dog exited about their food all over again. You can be satisfied that they are getting all the nutrients they need to stay strong and healthy.
With 50% meat and added Omega 3 we challenge you to find a more nutritious kibble. Produced in the UK we offer a a guarantee of quality and a great home delivery service saving you all the heavy lifting which is free on all orders over £20.00!
Grain Free food is quickly becoming the most popular premium gourmet diet for dogs. With a food source closer to a dog's own natural wild diet your dog will be happier and healthier, our customers see the difference almost immediately with firmer stools, less flatulence and a more settled tummy.
Designed to be suitable for dogs with grain intolerance / sensitivity. Duck provides one of the most digestible sources of Iron
- 50% Duck – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals duck is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Duck – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
- No more smelly loose stools
- Strong shiny coat like you've never seen it before
Duck 50% (including 28% Freshly Prepared Duck, 20% Dried Duck & 2%Duck Stock), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas, Potato (8%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Orange(equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), Cranberry, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, E2/Iodine 1.58 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg