1. Sweet Potatoes: One of nature's nearly perfect foods, sweet potatoes are so healthy they should be fed to your dog daily! That's why we use sweet potato in our grain free food.
Theydon’t call it “sweet” because it will rub Fido’s belly, or give him treats for good behaviour (that’s what you’re for!). It’s “sweet” because of all the added benefits and nutrition. . . read on, you might be yelling “SWEET!” when you’re done. Your good dog deserves good health!
Health Benefits Include:-
- Sweet potatoes contain the highest amino acid content of any of its cousins in the starch family.
- Amino acids are essential in your dog's diet to maintaining healthy and strong, lean muscles. The amino acids also increase the bodies’ antioxidant activity.
- Antioxidants are essential for ridding the body of free radicals that can cause cancer and other harmful diseases. Research has shown that sweet potatoes help rid the liver of fatty cells and keep vital organs healthy and at their best.
- The high fiber content of the sweet potato makes it great for the digestive system and help with loose stools.